Catching up . . . again. Ugh!

Growing a baby is hard work and I’ve been tired in the evenings, so I’ve been going to bed earlier – like by 9:30 almost every night.  That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.  Now to try and remember what I’ve done for the past week and a half.

Last week was a pretty normal week at work.  Monday morning I had a training class for one of my roles in supply and then lunch was at Golden Corral for a hail and farewell.  Our GC here is now giving 50% off to military in uniform (and 10% to active duty when not in uniform) so that made my lunch really cheap.  The rest of the week in supply was spent doing (or trying to do) online training courses for another role I’ll be filling.  We had one Brass Band rehearsal – lots of new people in the group, so we just went through a few tunes.  Wednesday morning was our summer safety briefing for 2 hours and then I headed to Tucson with Ryan again for an appointment for him.  We went on Tuesday for an appointment for me – both baby and mommy are doing well!  Baby is starting to be more active, and now that he’s growing bigger, I can feel him moving around a lot more.  Friday morning I was back to PT finally and ran 2.78 miles during our time on the track and then I went to yoga from 1130-1300.  It about kicked my butt today, but it definitely was a good workout!

Saturday we all slept in in the morning and then in the afternoon the guys dropped me off at a baby shower for KH, one of our newer Soldiers in the unit.  I was one of the co-hosts for it, so I got there early to help get the food and stuff ready.  We had about a dozen or so people there and it was a ton of fun.  Sunday was early church – I sang in the choir and Ryan read the lessons.  After church we went to post and had breakfast at Burger King and then went to the barber shop at the bowling alley to get Robert a haircut.  The rest of the day was spent relaxing and watching the NASCAR race.

This week has been pretty slow.  I’ve been working on my online courses for supply the whole week.  As of today, I have almost 4 out of 5 courses done and hopefully I can finish them up tomorrow.  They’re really frustrating because of the Army system I have to go through to do them – it’s either REALLY slow, doesn’t load at all, or times out just as I’m about to finish a module.  And of course, the modules don’t save your progress, so I have to go through the whole thing again.  Hopefully tomorrow the system cooperates better.  

Today’s high:  75
Current:  70 (and SUPER windy.  again.)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s