A run and a dry run

I had the day off from work today and that was nice.  After Rick and I walked Robert to school, I did e-mail and stuff on my computer for a while and then I headed over to K’s place.  She joined me and we went for a 2.84 mile run.  It took us 32:15, an 11:21 pace.  It’s still slow, but I need to get back into running more frequently.  It was a beautiful day out and we had a great run!  Then I just spent the rest of the morning playing on my computer and relaxing.  Ryan got home from class and stuff and didn’t have to go this afternoon.  All three of us walked and got Robert from school.  Then we came home and Robert and Rick played Mario Kart on the Wii and we had a nice relaxing couple of hours.  Then I had to get into uniform and we all headed out to post.  I had to go to the final dry run (rehearsal) for tomorrow’s ceremony.  The guys went to the PX and a few other places and then came and watched the rest of rehearsal.  We went through it twice.  It wasn’t too bad, but us band members (a bass drummer, our Operations rep, and me) did a lot of standing around doing nothing.  

After we were done, I went to my office to get all my personal stuff packed up and I gave Rick a tour of the building.  Then we stopped at the commissary for a couple of gallons of milk before heading home.  I made spaghetti for supper and it was good.  Then Robert and Rick played some more before bedtime.  Robert read his books from school and then got ready for bed.  After he was in bed, I stitched for a little bit, but not much because I’m wiped out.

Today’s high:  80
Current:  67


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s