Allergist, Urinalysis, Admin work, and more

I was up a little earlier this morning to get lunches packed before leaving.  Ryan had "school duty" this morning to walk Robert to school as I had an appointment with an allergist at 0800.  We spent about 20 minutes or so talking about my history with allergies, triggers, etc.  He also listened to my lungs and looked in my ears, nose, and mouth.  He said my nose was about 80% congested.  Not good.  He put in a prescription for Claritin, Singulair, and Flonase for me to use until I get started on allergy shots.  I made an appointment for a skin test.  That will be the beginning of February in Tucson, and then it takes about 6 weeks to get the shots ready for me.  So maybe that will be a nice birthday present for me.  I got to work just in time for formation and then after formation, we had a 100% urinalysis and we also had a class on the prevention of sexual assault.  After those were done, I spent the rest of the morning in my admin office.  I lost track of time and I was working on something for the First Sergeant and Commander and didn’t realize it was lunchtime until it was almost noon.  Oops!  But at least I got the task done.  Then I ate and stitched for a while.  After lunch I went up to Garrison to bring some paperwork there and pick up other stuff and ask Mr. P a few questions.  I was there for about an hour as I had to wait for him to get back from wherever he was.  Then when I got back to my office, I worked on an NCOER Counseling sheet for the NCO that I rate.  Eventually it was time to go home.

Once home I got changed into running clothes and went out for a 4.2 mile run in 46:08, a 10:59 pace.  Not bad for my first run of the year.  It was a little bit breezy, but it was a nice run.  Ryan went and got Robert on the motorcycle and I got spaghetti started for supper.  After supper was cleaned up, we sat down for Central Michigan football.  I had set the Tivo for the GMAC Bowl as the game started at 5 our time.  We let Robert stay up for almost the whole first half.  After lots of field goals and some piss-poor defense by my Chippewas, it came down to a nail-biter at the end.  Central scored a touchdown with just over a minute left in the game, and did a 2-point conversion to give themselves a 3 point lead.  Then with 31 seconds left, the Troy Trojans kicked a field goal to tie it up at 34.  End of regulation and into over time. . .  CMU scores a touchdown on their possession.  Troy score a touchdown.  Into Overtime #2. . .  Troy kicker gets blocked.  DENIED!  CMU SCORES A FIELD GOAL!!!  Chippewas win 44-41!!!  What an ending to the game.  

Today’s high:  69
Current:  48


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s