Church, Lunch, Dinner out

If you use your cell phone as your alarm clock, make sure your phone is charged enough to make it through the night. I had planned on getting up and going for a run, but my phone battery died overnight so therefore my alarm didn’t go off at 0700. And I didn’t hear Ryan when he got up – didn’t even see him this morning. He was at the golf course since the Jefferson Community College golf team was hosting a tournament today. Although Ryan wasn’t playing, he still went to help the coach and support his teammates. Robbie woke up shortly before I did and he crawled onto our bed and woke me up – whispered "Mommy. Mommy." I peek one eye open. "Mommy, can you wake up in a little while?" I told him yes and he went down stairs and I got up and dressed. We had waffles for breakfast (Eggo, of course, since I don’t own a waffle maker). Then we got ready and headed to church. The service was really good – ALL of the songs were ones I did with Joyful Noez back in Iraq. Robbie went to children’s church. After the service we had a soup and sandwich lunch (oh yeah, I made 6 pb & j sandwichs, cut into triangle quarters before the service to bring with us). And then there was a short presentation on the mission stuff of the church. It was pretty interesting. Then we came home and watched a couple Tivo’ed episodes of Special Agent Oso from Playhouse Disney – Robbie loves Special Agent Oso, and it’s a great show. I finally got around to checking my e-mail and message boards and stuff.

Once Ryan got home, the weather nicened up and Robbie and I went outside to play for a little while. Then we headed into Watertown for dinner at TGI Friday’s after a little bit of shopping at Kmart. I had planned on putting a roast in the crockpot with some taters and carrots, but I forgot to take the roast out of the freezer and I didn’t know if it would cook when it was completely frozen. Our dinner was good and we had a couple of coupons that we used as well, so that’s always nice. Then it was home to get Robbie in bed and then I called Mom & Dad. I stitched and finished one project and started another. The one I finished is the one I shared a progress picture of last night. Now you get to see it finished.

Country Cottage Needleworks Bless Our Home. It took me 24.5 hours to complete.
Image Hosting by

Today’s high:  62
Current:  47

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s