100% and more

I sure slept good last night, but I still didn’t want to get up this morning.  It was about 0740 when I finally dragged myself out of my nice comfy bed.  I got ready and headed to breakfast and then to work.  At formation it was announced that we would be having a 100% urinalysis this morning.  So after formation I grabbed a bottle of water (1 liter) and drank it in about half hour so I could get my donation over with.  Of course, after I did that and made my donation, I had to walk to the porta-potty twice within the next hour.  I had to observe a couple of females, mainly because the female observer couldn’t observe herself.  I finished up my ADO ordering this morning and through lunch, so at least that’s finally done.  At 1300 we had our quarterly Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program (ASAP) class.  It was on alcohol this quarter.  It took about 20 minutes.  Then at 1400 we had a short salsa horn line rehearsal.  We only got to rehearse part of one tune as the power in the building went out for about 20 minutes or so.  We couldn’t go past 1500 as there were other groups rehearsing.

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my book.  The server was down so I couldn’t do anything on my computer and I couldn’t make the phone calls I needed to make.  I’m glad I always carry a paperback in my pocket!  At 1700 I headed to dinner – met up with KC at the PX and we stopped by the Mini Chapel so I could pick up all the completed prayer shawls from our box in the storage room.  Then he needed to go back to his office to get his ID card (can’t eat without it) and while he was doing that, I stopped by and talked to Chaplain Jones to make sure we were still good for tomorrow morning’s service.  Stay tuned tomorrow for what’s so special about it!  We’re good to go and he’s excited about it.  Then KC and I went to dinner, and SB happened to be going in at the same time, so we had a nice dinner with the 3 of us. 

Then I headed home and got showered and changed into PTs and got out my stitching.  I worked on Lady of the Flag.  Hopefully I’ll have a progress picture of her tomorrow.  I think I’m going to play some games at Pogo before I go to bed.

Today’s high:  117
Current:  100 (9:40 p.m.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s